|Operating Time||60 Hours|
|Material||Soy wax, Gel|
Set of exquisite candle jars that add a sensational flair to your home. Handcrafted with glass mosaic by experienced and skilled artisans. The design is an amalgamation of vintage and modern decor imparting a sumptuous look and feel. Unleash the beauty of natural lighting with our antique range of handcrafted glass candle jars. These scented jar candles not only lighten up your table space but also spreads a subtle warmth. These candle jars are perfect to place on a table or floor. The clear glass appearance puts out amazing lighting when switched on in the dark, for the best ambiance around you.
Made in India
We are making best scented candles India.
Candles are well known for their calming and healing properties, and they are frequently used by therapists, such as massage therapists, to create a relaxing atmosphere in their treatment rooms. The simple act of lighting a candle, with its lovely flicker and gentle glow, helps to relax and soothe the mind.
Candles are an elegant finishing touch to any room in your home. Your choices are limitless: you can use subtle colors to add a soft touch to any space or go with bright, bold colors to make a big statement.
Candles are extremely versatile, they come in a wide range of styles, and look great in any room. Bathroom candles create a spa-like atmosphere, and strategically placed candles throughout your living room create a cozy and calm atmosphere (very hygge). Meanwhile, candles at the centerpiece of your dining room table help you achieve that romantic candlelit dinner feel, and kitchen candles spark the atmosphere where we gather the most often and can kill odors.
Candles can also be used to create a magical, whimsical escape on your patio, porch, deck, and in your garden. You can even burn a citronella candle to keep bugs away.
Lighting candles during meditation is an excellent way to enhance your practice. Many visualization exercises and manifestation techniques involve focusing your attention on the flame of a burning candle while sending your intentions out into the universe. You’re probably also aware that you can also use candles in times of prayer.
- To prevent fire:
- Burn candles within sight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never near anything that can catch fire.
- This candle jar glass will get hot.
- Place it on a heat-resistant surface only.
- Trim the wick to 8mm before every lighting.
- Burn no more than two hours each time.
- Remove all matches and wick debris before lighting.
- 95% Soy Wax
- 5% American Essential Oil
- Made of natural soybean
- Please trim the wick regularly in 4/1’’ before lit it up.
- Put the lid under the candle jar during the burning time in case the surface of the table gets heating.
- Use a candle snuffer to put the flame instead of blowing it for reducing smoke, then straighten the wick and put the lid on to keep the scents.
- Do not light the candle in unstable & uneven places for safety concerns.
- Please keep burning candles away from children and pets.
Spice up your life
For the best performance, Burn the candle for at least two hours at a time.
Wax will become fluid when lit. Do not let the wick burn on or near the glass.
The first time you use a scented candle, let it burn for 2-3 hours until all of the wax on the surface has become liquid.
Trim the wick regularly with a trimmer(ideal length 3-5mm) to avoid it smoking.
If the flame gets too large, extinguish, allow to cool, and trim wicks.
Natural vegetable wax and Fragrance (Parfum)
100% natural cotton wick
No artificial colors or dyes
Approx burn time:
#handmadecandles #uniquecandles #handicraft #handpoured #specialcandles #lights #fragrance #festiveseason #festivals #wedding #ecofriendly #customised #gift #colors #exploremore
There are no reviews yet.